Subject: PL - New Director General - Commander-in-Chief of the State Fire Service - BG Wojciech KRUCZEK
From: A.Bucałowski (KG PSP) <[email-masked]>
To: "Koordynacja" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2025 20:34:56 +0200

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Directors General,

As of 27 February, the Prime Minister of Poland appointed Brigadier
General Wojciech KRUCZEK as the Commander-in-Chief of the State Fire
Service.

BG Wojciech Kruczek has addressed a letter to you, which is attached
herewith.

Yours sincerely,

Adrian BUCAŁOWSKI

Deputy Director

International Cooperation Department

+48 22 523 33 94

+48 511 438 790

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

National Headquarters of the State Fire Service

ul. Podchorążych 38, 00-463 Warsaw, POLAND